Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Imfree Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 20 638 614 418) of 38 Benecke Road, Balmoral Ridge QLD 4552
2. The Promotion is only open to residents of Australia.
3. Entrants under 18 years of age must obtain prior permission of parent or legal guardian to enter.
4. Directors, contractors and employees (and immediate families) of the Promoter and of companies, suppliers and agencies associated with the Promotion are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
5. There is no entry fee, with routes to Entry via one of two methods:
i. Entry with no purchase necessary will require Entrants to create a free account on the Imfree platform.
ii. Entry with purchase is open to existing Imfree members.
7. Multiple entries are permitted, with winners being limited to ONE prize per person.
8. The promotion opening and closing (Promotion Period) times and dates are displayed within the Participating Retailer’s premises. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
9. Closing date for entry will be when all prizes are won, or the Promotion closing (whichever comes first). After this date, no further entries to the Promotion will be permitted (unless the Promotion is extended and more prizes are added).
10. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost misdirected, delayed, ineligible, incomplete or corrupted entries or delays in the delivery of entries due to technical disruptions, network availability or any other reason.
11. Prizes will be awarded to the person claiming the winning entry. However, in a dispute, the prize will be awarded to the account holder of mobile phone device used to submit their entry.
12. The rules of the Promotion and how to enter are as follows:
ii. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the Promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
iii. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Promotion.
Promotion Prizes – details of the individual prizes are displayed within the Participating Retailer’s premises.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are transferrable to your recipient of choice by selecting the Gift option in the platform. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen at random as determined by the software algorithm the promoter is using to run the Scan to Win – Lottery Game – Promotion.
15. Winners are immediately notified on the Imfree platform and may claim the prize instantly or at a later date if they wish to do so. If the winner does not claim the prize within fourteen (14) days after the end of the Promotion Period identified in the platform, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner and provide instructions on how the prize can be redeemed.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this Promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. Entry into the Promotion will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. Entrants must not:
i. tamper with the entry process;
ii. engage in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion
iii. submit an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions;
iv. use multiple devices or SIM cards to register multiple qualifying purchases or use any form of software or third-party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software);
v. engage in conduct in entering the Promotion which, in the opinion of Promoter, is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
If an entrant is found to have breached these terms and conditions including this clause, the entrant will be disqualified so that they will have all their entries invalidated, and any claim to any prize will be invalidated.
21. Unless otherwise expressly stated, prize values are based on the recommended retail prices stated in AUD at the time of first publication of these terms and conditions (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
22. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including (without limitation) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, and (without limitation) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
23. The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s (including without limitation due to attendance at an event or travel undertaken when there is any current health warning, epidemic or pandemic declared which would apply to or could be considered to impact, effect or apply to the relevant event or travel) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
24. The Scan to Win lottery game and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
Send us a message